3 port USB 3.0 hub with Gigabit Ethernet adapter
The Macally U3HUBGBA adds 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and one Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer. This hub allows you to connect 3 extra USB devices to your computer.
Especially high-bandwith devices such as external hard disk drives and flash drives will benefit from the up to 5 Gbps that offers SuperSpeed USB 3.0. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The Macally U3HUBGBA also allows you to connect your computer to a Gigabit Ethernet network with connection speeds at 10/100/1000Mbps. The U3HUBGBA is compact in size and has a built-in cable for maximum portability.
- Adds 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to your computer
- Supports USB 3.0 (5 Gbps), USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
- Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer*
- Ethernet connection speeds at 10/100/1000Mbps
- Power LED indicator
- Compact design and built-in cable for maximum portability
- Includes U3HUBGBA and user guide
* Driver for Gigabit Ethernet required and available for download from the Macally website.
**USB 3.0 port and USB 3.0 devices required for SuperSpeed USB 3.0 5 Gbps data transfer.
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0 port**
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows 7 / 8