Aluminum bicycle phone mount for iPhone/smartphone
The Macally BIKEMOUNT is an easy to install bicycle handlebar mount holder for iPhone/smartphone made of high-quality, lightweight and stylish sand blasted aluminium.
The BIKEMOUNT includes three nylon pads to support bicycle handlebars with a width from 21 to 30,8 mm (7/8 to 1¼ in). The nylon pad lines the clamp grip to prevent slippage and to attach the BIKEMOUNT securely to the handlebar.
The BIKEMOUNT has an adjustable holder to fit iPhone/smartphone (with or without protective case) with a width of 57 to 87 mm (2 ¼ to 3 27/64 in). The holder grips have soft rubber pads to hold the iPhone/smartphone securely and protect it from scatches.
The Macally BIKEMOUNT supports, amongst others, Apple iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy Note 5, OnePlus 3T, Huawei Mate 9 and P9 Plus, Google Nexus 6P and Pixel, Xiaomi Mi Note 2 and Max, LG G4, HTC 10, Sony Xperia XZ, Motorola Moto G4, etc.
The BIKEMOUNT offers a quick rotation between portrait and landscape view and is therefore perfect for navigation. The package includes the BIKEMOUNT, 3 sizes nylon pads for the mount clamp, a hex key and a user guide.
- Precision craftsmanship, innovative design of double sided opening mechanism to give maximum secure grip
- Knob tightened clamp provides a vice like grip of your mobile device to prevent from dropping in the rough terrains
- Mount clamp fits bicycle handlebar with a width from 21 to 30.8 mm (0.88 to 1.25 inches)
- Adjustable grip fits iPhone/smartphone with or without a protection case between 57 to 87 mm (2.25 to 3.42 inches)
- High quality, light-weight and solid aluminum design
- Quick and easy installation
- Bicycle handlebar with a width of 21 mm (7/8”), 25.4/26 mm (1”) and 31.8 mm (1-1/4”)
- iPhone/smartphone and any mobile device with a width of 57 to 87 mm (2 ¼ to 3 27/64 in)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 83 (H) x 53 (W) x 69 (L) mm
- Weight: 120 g
- BIKEMOUNT, 3 sizes nylon pads for handlebar clamp, hex key and user guide